We always come through quotes in every walks of our life . A simple dialogue in a movie , your friend’s facebook status , the boring lectures our parents give . Quotes and phrases often inspire many people to carry on the multitude of tasks placed upon them . Whether its passion , love , intelligence , challenge or game , there is a quote or a simple phrase or a 1 mile long book to acquaint us .
Here is a collection of phrases or quotes or whatever you call , that energizes your soul .
1. Jack Kerouac- was an iconic 20th century American novelist and poet. Here’s the climax part of one his poem.
The world you see is just a movie in your mind.
Rocks dont see it.
Bless and sit down.
Forgive and forget.
Practice kindness all day to everybody
and you will realize you’re already
in heaven now.
That’s the story.
That’s the message.
Nobody understands it,
nobody listens, they’re
all running around like chickens with heads cut
off. I will try to teach it but it will
be in vain, s’why I’ll
end up in a shack
praying and being
cool and singing
by my woodstove
2. Annie Dildard – is an American author, best known for her narrative prose in both fiction and non-fiction.
Beauty and grace are performed whether or not we will or sense them. The least we can do is try to be there.
3. Mieka Pauley – is an American singer-songwriter .
Live as if you were living already for the second time and as if you had acted the first time as wrongly as you are about to act now!
4. Annie Dildard-
I cannot cause light; the most I can do is try to put myself in the path of its beam.
5. Mark Strand – was a Canadian-born American poet, essayist and translator.
Clouds are in love with horizons.
6. David Bowie – is an English singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, arranger, painter, and actor.
A self that goes on changing is a self that goes on living.
7. Henry Miller – was an American writer.
On how one orients himself to the moment, depends the failure or fruitfulness of it.
8. Meghan Daum – is an American author, essayist, and journalist.
Life is mostly an exercise in being something other than what we used to be while remaining fundamentally—and sometimes maddeningly—who we are.
All these awesome phrases and quotes of great people are from brainpickings.org.